Tuesday

Emily and Ryan's Indianapolis Wedding

Here are a few previews from Emily and Ryan's
beautiful Indianapolis Wedding.
Emily was the perfect bride with this big gorgeous smile!
Zionsville United Methodist Church




I love this picture!


This image was actually taken in portrait, but I couldn't
decide if I liked it in landscape better, what are your thoughts?
I wanted the window in the background.


The Country Club of Indianapolis.



This is a field behind the church. I took Emily and Ryan
for some minor four wheeling in my FJ Cruiser.





I love these low light pictures taken on a couch in front
of the club house fireplace.




There's nothing like a little candle light to finish things off.
Emily and Ryan's full On-line Gallery will be on-line in just
a couple days. I promise it's totally awesome :-)

1 comment: